Tuesday 13 December 2011

One Month to The Toronto International Boat Show

       "If only there was a better way to go..."
                                              -Trooper


      ....  Ah, but there is.

     The TIBS is a January staple for SWMBO and I.  It's great to get away from the post-Christmas blahs and wander around acres of boats and gear without having to wear a coat and wade through snow and slush.  There is always lots to look at, occasionally some good deals on gear, and lots of swag.
http://www.torontoboatshow.com/

  The Sailing Sunderland Siblings will be in the house, and Duma the Wonderdawg will be back.


We make a weekend out of it, which really makes the show more enjoyable, because the clock isn't ticking.

   Right now there are some good deals on hotel rooms during the show:
http://www.torontoboatshow.com/show-info/accommodations/

   SWMBO and I stay at the Harbour Castle. Beautiful view of the Lake, cheap parking right next door, and a shuttle bus to the show each day so you don't need a coat.

     Buy your tickets online and save 3 clams.

   http://www.torontoboatshow.com/tickets/


   Anyone interested in a Dock Six pub night at the show?





   Thanks for taking the time to check us out.  Please feel free to "Talk the Dock!"  Link us, follow us, or just tell your friends.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I could be into that. I already have too much stuff already bought and yet uninstalled to bother much with the show, but I wouldn't mind putting 3D faces to some of my fellow A-Sers.

    Wait, I don't think I like the term "A-Sers". I mean, I live downtown, but maybe not *that* far downtown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in, what weekend you heading down.

    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  3. A post-boat show pub night definitely sounds like fun - Pierre (aka Poda)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll be at the show on the weekend of the 20-22.

    ReplyDelete