Monday 2 May 2011

Election Day- Cast Your Ballot!

     "Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right..."
                                                     -Gerry Rafferty






      It is Election Day in Canada.  Again.

     Yeah, I know they are all bums, but they are  OUR bums, because WE decide which bums we get to complain about.

      Unless we decide not to vote.  In which case the terrorists win.  or the NDP.  Or the Conservatives.  Or somebody.

     Anyvote, I figure unless you cast a ballot you don't really have any right to complain about the bums in power, because you decided to opt out.  So go vote.  It takes less time than it takes to read this post about going to vote.

  But keep reading my posts too.  Please?

  Now go!  Make your mark and make a choice.

1 comment:

  1. Great Blog.

    I think you still have the right to complain. It's just that no one will take your complaints seriously.

    Alan
    Stone Horse 23

    ReplyDelete