Friday 15 April 2011

Scribbles

     "I'm a man on a mission, in two or three editions..."
                                                               -Elvis Costello




     One of the joys that I rediscovered while living aboard is the joy of writing.  Some people like to fish, I write when on board.  I used to write a lot of short fiction, technical non-fiction,  criticism and it feels like I've been working on a series of novels forever, that someday might actually be polished enough for publication.  In the interest of getting some feedback,  I've started to  throw some of my short stories and essays up here, in case anyone is interested, or just bored.  If you're interested, take a look in the upper left hand corner, and click on anything marked "Scribbles".  Warning:  Scribbles may contain profanity, reader discretion is advised.

No comments:

Post a Comment